Some days you want a beautiful looking breakfast that doesn’t take much time to make beautiful. This Almond Puff Pastry is just that…pretty while being easy. No one will know that didn’t slave over the stove in your kitchen with this recipe. Pretty sneaky, eh?
This will take you about 10 minutes or so to make, 17 minutes to bake, and no time at all to serve and eat. You say you don’t like almond filling (personally, that sounds a bit like crazy talk to me!), then fill this with another pie filling. Make it your favorite by switching up the flavors. This one is really easy – I can’t wait to hear what you did with it!
Almond Puff Pastry Recipe
8 Tbsp Almond pie filling
1 Sheet Puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into 4 inch circles using biscuit or cookie cutter.
- Add one tbls pie filling in center of each pastry.
- Using fingers, lightly wet the edges of each circle with water.
- Connect edges making a half moon shape. Press edges together tightly so the filling doesn’t come out during baking.
- Bake for 17 minutes. Remove and cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.