Sometimes the simplest of foods are the most satisfying. These fresh Radishes with Dill Butter and Sea Salt are the perfect example. Delicious and peppery radishes straight from the farmer’s market combined with a homemade compound butter and a coarse salt…so easy, yet so tasty. What more is there to say?
Radishes with Dill Butter and Sea Salt Recipe
- 1 Bunch Radishes, cleaned
- 2 Tbsp Sea salt
- 1/2 Stick Butter, room temperature
- 3 tsp Fresh dill, minced
- 1 tsp Green onion tops, minced
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Mix butter, dill, green onion tops, and pepper. Store in refrigerator to chill only slightly.
- Serve radishes with the salt and butter on the side.